Dr.G A'Clear Spotcure Patch
10mm 24pc / 12mm 15pc
What is it?
All care spot patches for wound protection and after trace cover-up
▶ Wound protection
Quasi-drug patch that conveniently protects problematic spots from touch and the outside.
▶ After trace cover-up
Helps cover traces of wounds at the place where the spot passes
▶ 99.9% hydrocolloid + 0.1% niacinamide
Hydrocolloid seals the target area in a humid condition, absorbs exudation and protects the wound. Niacinamide relieves skin trouble to prevent scars from forming and tones the skin after spot care.
▶ Waterproof adherence cover-up
Barbelling technique with a thin outer layer and outstanding adhesion without any lumps for waterproofing in daily life
▶ Two size variations of 10mm and 12mm
How to Use+
· Slightly fold the film vertically to peel off the patch easily.
-Remove 1 sheet of this product from the lipid release paper and rub it on the center of the wound to attach it.
· Replace with a new one when the patch swallows and turns white due to exudation.
· Neglecting small wounds and skin damaged from daily life may result in pigmentation and scars.
This patch can be used anywhere.
Good to use before applying make-up because it is made of a clear material that is similar to skin tone and has outstanding coverage and adhesion.
- Hydrocolloid patch : with good ventilation absorbs secretions from wounds and affected areas, and protects skin wounds from external stimuli in daily life.
- Niacinamide : relieves skin trouble to prevent scars from forming and tones the skin after spot care.
Polyurethane film, Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon resin, Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, Polyisobutylene, Polybutene, Pectin, Niacinamide, Silicone coated PET film