Derma Dr.Lab Hydromoist Water Gel Cream - 1.7 oz.
Availability: In stock
▪ Bio Science Complex TM
With advanced fermentation technologies, Bio Science Complex turns the specially selected extracts (from Chaga mushroom and three other ingredients that have been fermented for 72 hours), into micro particles promoting fast and deep absorption and delivering active components to skin.Bio Science Complex
▪ Memory shape Gel Cream
A water based gel cream with ample moisture and vegetable based collagen ingredients, which supplies immediate moisture to skin and prevents moisture loss.
▪ Cooling & Relaxing
Formulated with Aqua Celtic Water, it minimizes loss of moisture, and delivers immediate cooling effects to the skin that has become dry and/or overheated due to wide and varied daily temperature changes from UV lights and heat, while comforting it with a relaxing touch.
▪ Oil-free and non-sticky
The oil-free type moisturizer is absorbed into the skin without stickiness and provides long-lasting hydration to oily & complex/combination skin types. Re-apply to U zone after it has been fully absorbed for an even more fresh sleeping care.
- Skin Concern: aging, basic care, dry skin
- Recommended Skin Type: combination, dry, normal, sensitive, mature
- Used For: anti-aging, moisturizing, skin tone improvement, fine line reduction, skin texture improvement
- For Use On: Face
- Product Form: Gel
- Product Warning: no warning applicable
- Capacity: Total Volume: 1.7 ounces
- Health Facts: Dermatologist Developed, Dermatologist Tested
- Includes: Face moisturizer
- TCIN: 50580841
- UPC: 8809112139910
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 037-14-0608
- Origin: Imported
- Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.