Derma Dr.Lab Hydromoist Essential Toner - 3.7 oz.
Availability: In stock
With advanced fermentation technologies, Bio Science Complex turns the specially selected extracts (from Chaga mushroom and three other ingredients that have been fermented for 72 hours), into micro particles promoting fast and deep absorption and delivering active components to skin.
▪ Provides relaxation and relief to skin
By effectively removing dead surface cells and smoothing the surface of the skin, this toner is the first step, after cleansing, to calm and replenish the skin with moisture for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
▪ Containing 10% of fermented crude solution
Formulated with 10% of skin immunity-enhancing Fermented Chaga Water, the toner relaxes skin while tiding up and brightening dull skin tones.
▪ Fresh water-gel type toner
Water-gel type toner is rapidly absorbed upon applying; the moisturizing toner’s excellent absorption rate guarantees deep and fast delivery of active components.
- Skin Concern: basic care, aging, dark spots, fine lines, dry skin
- Recommended Skin Type: combination, dry, normal, sensitive, mature
- Used For: skin texture improvement, skin tone improvement, spot treatment
- For Use On: Face
- Product Form: Liquid
- Product Warning: no warning applicable
- Capacity: Total Volume: 3.72 ounces
- Health Facts: paraben-free
- Includes: Toner
- TCIN: 50575194
- UPC: 8809112139958
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 037-14-0458
- Origin: Imported
- Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.