Derma Dr.Lab Hydromoist Day Gel Serum - 1. oz.
Availability: In stock
With advanced fermentation technologies, Bio Science Complex turns the specially selected extracts (from Chaga mushroom and three other ingredients that have been fermented for 72 hours), into micro particles promoting fast and deep absorption and delivering active components to skin.
▪ Vitalizing Moisture-rich Serum
Delivered in an enriched gel type texture, the moist day serum gets absorbed to skin immediately after application without stickiness, delivering freshness and vitality to skin.
▪ Blocks harmful external elements
Bio Saccharide Gum is an ingredient with anti-pollution effects and will form a veil or protective barrier, protecting skin from external harmful elements to which it can be exposed to during the day
▪ Function boosting serum
Brightens skin; the skin health boosting day serum has excellent absorption abilities (improves the penetration of effective ingredients) while also improving makeup application for a fresh, hydrated and bright complexion that lasts all day.
- Skin Concern: aging, basic care, dark spots, dry skin, fine lines
- Recommended Skin Type: combination, dry, normal, sensitive, mature
- Used For: spot treatment
- For Use On: Face
- Product Form: Gel
- Product Warning: no warning applicable
- Capacity: Total Volume: 1 ounces
- Health Facts: Dermatologist Developed, Dermatologist Tested
- Includes: Serum
- TCIN: 50580820
- UPC: 8809112139934
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 037-14-0607
- Origin: Imported
- Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.