Derma Dr.Lab Hydromoist Balancing Cream - 1.7 oz.
Availability: In stock
▪ Bio Science Complex TM
With advanced fermentation technologies, Bio Science Complex turns the specially selected extracts (from Chaga mushroom and three other ingredients that have been fermented for 72 hours), into micro particles promoting fast and deep absorption and delivering active components to skin.
▪ Multilamellar Matrix System
Using the Multilamellar Matrix System, which resembles the structure/ingredients of skin lipids, will directly deliver active components to skin, helping to avoid loss of moisture and reinforcing the protective skin shield.
▪ Balancing Moisture Care
Mango Butter and NMFs deliver moisture and nutrition to skin simultaneously, while controlling the skin’s oil-water balance and providing a long-lasting moisturizing benefits. The moisture / nutrition cream smooths out rough skin textures, and its silky and moist formula restores healthy skin conditions.
▪ Reinforcing the skin barrier
Raffinose and NMF ingredients reinforce the skin’s barrier and protects skin in its original healthy state.
- Skin Concern: aging, basic care, dry skin, fine lines
- Recommended Skin Type: combination, dry, normal, sensitive
- Used For: anti-aging, moisturizing, skin tone improvement, fine line reduction, skin texture improvement
- For Use On: Face
- Product Form: cream
- Product Warning: no warning applicable
- Capacity: Total Volume: 1.7 ounces
- Health Facts: Dermatologist Developed, Dermatologist Tested
- Includes: Face moisturizer, Face Cream
- TCIN: 50580868
- UPC: 8809112139903
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 037-14-0609
- Origin: Imported
- Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.